2 Flute Types of Micro Milling Cutters
- The types of Micro Milling Cutters are designed to provide precision routing and shaping of wood materials. They are particularly useful for creating intricate details and smooth, even surfaces in wood pieces. Depending on the specific task at hand, users may choose to use one of the various types of Micro Milling Cutters described above.
|Material||Tungsten Cobalt Alloy, Tungsten Carbide||Machine Type||Milling Machine|
|Controlling Mode||CNC Tooling System||Precision||0.005-0.01mm|
|Shank Diameter||4-40mm||Coating||TiSiN, Bronze Nano|
|Flute Diameter||0.3-40mm||HRC||HRC45 HRC55 HRC60|
|Overall Length||38-330mm||Suitable For||cast iron, carbon steel, mould steel, stainless steel, titanium alloy, tool steel, and heat-treated steel|
1. Special Cutting Edge: edge can increase the cutting ability. The lifetime of tools and machines will be longer
2. Smooth And Wide Flute: Smooth and wide flute will remove the cuttings more easily
3. Heat-resistant Coating: With highly heat-resistant HELICAL coating, can be used for high-speed processing
4. Bronze Coating: Under bronze coating, any abrasion is easy to be recognized
5. High-Quality Raw Material: The raw material of Micro square endmills is used high toughness, grain-sized carbon tungsten
6. Polished Surface Treatment: With high polished surface treatment, reduce the friction coefficient could be reduced, the lathe efficiency could be improved, and more production time could be saved
|Model No.||Cutting Dia||Cutting Length||Shank Dia||Total Length|
One of the most popular types of micro milling cutters is the disk bit. These bits are designed to be used in conjunction with a router table and typically have a flat surface that contacts the wood material during cutting. The disk bit is particularly useful for routing smooth, even surfaces on wood pieces. They are also ideal for creating holes and dados in wood materials.
Another types of micro milling cutters is the sector bit. These bits are characterized by their triangular shape and are designed to be used in conjunction with a lathe. Sector bits are particularly useful for routing intricate shapes and designs in wood materials. They are also effective at creating intricate details such as teeth and gears.
Recommend Cutting Parameters
1. More revenue: due to our big stocks, tools cost can be controlled. With our competitive price, we can help you to make even more revenue but at a lower cost.
2. No quality complaint: By controlling quality from raw material to the production process and 100% examed before shipment, so we can help you to keep away from any clients’ complaints for quality issues.
3. One-stop shop service: we have various CNC milling tools, CNC router bits, and CNC drilling tools. You do not need to buy everywhere and pay shipping costs everywhere.
4. Increase clients’ conversion rate: with our technical and market experience, we can help you to generate more customers with an even higher conversion rate.
5. Fast feedback: we offer 24 hours online service, any questions from you or your clients will be replied immediately, and your clients will be happy, then you will be happy.
6. Customized tools: Customized micro square endmills can be provided according to your drawing and your workpiece.
1. Delivery Time: 5-10 Working days
2. Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal, Western Union.
3. Shipping Terms: DHL. FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS.etc. according to your demand.
4. Main Markets: Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, USA, Mexico, Czech, Poland, Turkey, and so on.
High Quality with Reasonable Price. Welcome, send inquiry to us.