Compression End Mill
- Brand: Zand Tools
- Counteracting flute geometries compress material inwardly to avoid burrs, tear-out, and delamination.
- Compression End Mill produces enhanced edge finish on top and bottom of the workpiece
- Stocked in 2, 4, and 6 flute configurations for rough and finish machining
- Offered in two diamond coatings for increased tool life in a variety of abrasive composite materials
|Material||Tungsten Cobalt Alloy, Tungsten Carbide||Machine Type||Milling Machine|
|Controlling Mode||CNC Tooling System||Precision||0.005-0.01mm|
|Shank Diameter||4-40mm||Coating||no coating|
|Overall Length||38-330mm||Suitable For||wood working|
1. Special Cutting Edge: Special cutting edge can increase the cutting ability. The lifetime of tools and machines will be longer
2. Smooth And Wide Flute: Smooth and wide flute will remove the cuttings more easily
3. Heat-resistant Coating: With highly heat-resistant HELICAL coating, can be used for high-speed processing
4. Bronze Coating: Under bronze coating, any abrasion is easy to be recognized
5. High-Quality Raw Material: The raw material of compression end mill is used of high toughness, grain-sized carbon tungsten
6. Polished Surface Treatment: With high polished surface treatment, reduce the friction coefficient could be reduced, the lathe efficiency could be improved, and more production time could be saved
|Cutting Dia||Cutting Length||Shank Dia||Total Length|
1. More revenue: due to our big stocks, tools cost can be controlled. With our competitive price, we can help you to make even more revenue but at a lower cost.
2. No quality complaint: By controlling quality from the raw material of compression end mills to the production process and 100% examed before shipment, so we can help you to keep away from any clients’ complaints for quality issues.
3. One-stop shop service: we have various CNC milling tools, CNC router bits, and CNC drilling tools. You do not need to buy everywhere and pay shipping costs everywhere.
4. Increase clients’ conversion rate: The compression end mills with our technical and market experience, we can help you to generate more customers with an even higher conversion rate.
5. Fast feedback: we offer 24 hours online service, any questions from you or your clients will be replied immediately, and your clients will be happy, then you will be happy.
6. Customized tools: Customized compression end mills can be provided according to your drawing and your workpiece.
1. Delivery Time: 5-10 Working days
2. Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal, Western Union.
3. Shipping Terms: DHL. FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS.etc. according to your demand.
4. Main Markets: Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, USA, Mexico, Czech, Poland, Turkey, and so on.
High Quality with Reasonable Price. Welcome, send inquiry to us.