bull nose end mill for woodworking
- Brand: Zand Tools
- The HRC 50 2 flute bull nose end mill is designed to engage with the workpiece in a cutting-edge-to-cutting-edge relationship, meaning that the edge of the end mill that engages the workpiece is opposite the edge of the end mill that faces the cutting tool. This design allows for more stability and control during cutting operations, ensuring that the end mill for woodworking remains aligned with the workpiece and produces accurate, reliable results.
- Corner radius end mill (also called bull nose end mill) are square endmills with a small radius engraved into the edges.
- The radius is designed to distribute cutting forces evenly, extending the life of an end mill.
- A bull nose end mill is suitable for woodworking, etc.
- Bull-nose tip cutters produce smoother 3D contours with higher chip loads compared to ball-nose cutters
- Specially designed for “Rest Machining”, and cutting strategies (see tutorials).
- High flute volume supports higher feed rates and chip loads
- High aspect ratio deep-reach single-pass cutting
- Dimensional Signage
- High Detail 3D Carving
- 3D contouring, profiling, and surfacing
- Cabinetry and furniture manufacturing
- 3D millwork
|Model No.||Cutting Dia||Radius||Cutting Length||Shank Dia||Total Length|
|Material||Tungsten Cobalt Alloy, Tungsten Carbide||Machine Type||Milling Machine|
|Controlling Mode||CNC Tooling System||Precision||0.005-0.01mm|
|Shank Diameter||4-40mm||Coating||Bronze Nano|
|Overall Length||38-330mm||Suitable For||hardened steel, carbon steel, mould steel, stainless steel, titanium alloy, tool steel, and heat-treated steel|
The HRC 50 2 flute bull nose end mill for woodworking is ideal for milling 3D contour parts. Full radius, or spherical, allows for high precision contouring and contouring while minimizing angular chipping more commonly found in square and angular radius endmills. View ball end mill products
1. More revenue: due to our big stocks, tools cost can be controlled. With our competitive price, we can help you to make even more revenue but at a lower cost.
2. No quality complaints: By controlling quality from raw material to the production process and 100% examed before shipment, we can help you to keep away from any client’s complaints about quality issues.
3. One-stop shop service: we have a variety of CNC milling tools, CNC router bits, and CNC drilling tools. You do not need to buy everywhere and pay shipping costs everywhere.
4. Increase clients’ conversion rate: with our technical and market experience, we can help you to generate more customers with an even higher conversion rate.
5. Fast feedback: we offer 24-hour online service, any questions from you or your clients will be replied to immediately, and your clients will be happy, then you will be happy.
6. Customized tools: Customized tools can be provided according to your drawing and your workpiece.
1. Delivery Time: 5-10 Working days
2.Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal, Western Union, AliExpress.
3.Shipping Terms: DHL. FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS.etc. according to your demand.
4.Main Markets: Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, USA, Mexico, Czech, Poland, Turkey, and so on.
High Quality with Reasonable Price. Welcome, send inquiry to us.