4 Flute Bull Nose Router Bit Price
- Brand: Zand Tools
- Router bits are a crucial tool in woodworking, and the price of a bull nose router bit can be a significant portion of the overall woodworking budget. The difference in price can be attributed to the quality of the bit, the materials used, and the manufacturer’s reputation for producing high-quality products.
1. Special Cutting Edge: Special cutting edge can increase the cutting ability. The lifetime of tools and machines will be longer
2. Smooth And Wide Flute: Smooth and wide flute will remove the cuttings more easily
3. Heat-resistant Coating: With highly heat-resistant HELICA coating, can be used for high-speed processing
4. Bronze Coating: Under bronze coating, any abrasion is easy to be recognized
5. High Quality Raw Material: The raw material is used of high toughness, grain-sized carbon tungsten
6. Polished Surface Treatment: With high polished surface treatment, the friction coefficient could be reduced, the lathe efficiency could be improved, more production time could be saved
|Material||Tungsten Cobalt Alloy, Tungsten Carbide||Machine Type||Milling Machine|
|Controlling Mode||CNC Tooling System||Precision||0.005-0.01mm|
|Shank Diameter||4-40mm||Coating||Bronze Nano|
|Overall Length||38-330mm||Suitable For||hardened steel, carbon steel, mould steel, stainless steel, titanium alloy, tool steel, and heat-treated steel|
One of the key factors that affect the price of bull nose router bit is the quality of the bit. High-quality ball nose router bits are made from high-quality materials, such as carbide, and are designed to last for years of use. These bits may cost more, but they can also be more reliable and provide better performance. On the other hand, low-quality bull nose router bit may be made from inexpensive materials and may not last as long.
Another factor that affects the price of bull nose router bit is the size of the bit. Ball nose router bits come in a variety of sizes, ranging from small sizes that are ideal for intricate woodworking projects to large sizes that are ideal for cutting large areas of wood. The larger the size of the bit, the more expensive it may be.
|Model No.||Cutting Dia||Cutting Length||Shank Dia||Total Length|
Recommend Cutting Parameters
- Free sample: Free samples can be provided, if clients agree to pay for shipping costs.
- First order coupon: New clients can enjoy a USD50 discount coupon for the first order if the total order amount is more than USD500.
- Big order discount: Clients can enjoy a 2%~5% discount if the total order amount is more than USD5000.